Our popular over-sized and patented beach umbrella with its unique pioneering construction of dual canopy design allows severe wind gusts to easily escape for stability compared to umbrellas with standard vent. Its dual canopy allows much more warm air to flow out making the area underneath feel cooler compared to other umbrellas. Its premium and durable reflective microweave fabric provides cooler shade by 15 deg. Its super-strength and corrosion resistance fiberglass ribs easily outlast steel or wood ribs. The only beach umbrella with high UPF of 150+ and cooler temperature in the marketplace!
- Fiberglass spreaders for more flexibility which will not kink bend out of shape and prevent inversion of beach umbrellas
- 1.36 inch diameter, two section white powder coated aluminum pole (rust resistant)
- Push Button Tilt feature for custom shade positions
- Lightweight of 5.4 lbs (including carry bag with shoulder strap)
- Folded Length 53 inches; Total Open Height of 88 inches
- Rapid Thumb release snap button as locking function to prevent upper and bottom pole splitting during wind gust. This is more secure then lever type lock found in most beach umbrellas
- Optional Sand Anchor device (sold separately) is recommended. It's built to hold your umbrellas pole firmly in the sand for enhanced stability. It screws into the sand or turf and makes your umbrella much more secure and avoid from collapsing.