Our 35" wooden skimboard designed by Surf artist & surfboard painting pioneer Drew Brophy. Its cross laminated decks and fish tail shape are some of the best beginner skimboards on the market. Its made of durable wood accompanied with solid graphics for a very clean finished look. Designed for the beginning or intermediate skim board skimmer
- Multi-layer wood plywood core with protective resin coating
- Diamond tip gives more control at the tail with less drag and more speed.
- Hard Protective Resin Coated Top and Bottom
- SkimBoard weighs 4.25 lbs & Recommended for riders 75lbs and under
- W shape tail help more maneuverability in the water.
- Dimensions (inches): 10.4 Tail x 19.8 Middle x 35 Height x 0.3 Thickness
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 4' 5" & under
|| 75 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 10"
|| 90 - 140 lbs
|| 39 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.