Our popular 37 inch solid wood core skimboard with layered EVA traction pad for high performance grip. Designed for the beginning or intermediate skim board skimmer. The top surface is diamond shaped grove for traction. High Performance shape with rocker for speed and control and helps prevent nose digging. This skimboard is made from solid wood unlike the traditional wood skimboards with laminated wood.
- Diamond tip gives more control at the tail with less drag and more speed.
- Hard Protective Resin Coated Top and Bottom
- Skim Board weighs 5.5 lbs & Recommended Rider Size: 85 - 130 Lbs
- Dimensions (inches): 10.6 Tail x 20.5 Middle x 37 Height x 0.45 Thickness
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 4' 5" & under
|| 75 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 10"
|| 90 - 140 lbs
|| 39 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.