Our full size 41" wood skimboard from the Edge Series with cross laminate decks are some of the best beginner skimboards on the market. Its made of durable wood accompanied with solid graphics for a very clean finished look skim board and scratch resistant graphics. The coating on the wood skimboard ensures a smooth surface for minimal resistance to long smooth rides. An incredible value for the beginning skimboard rider.
- Multi-layer wood plywood core with protective resin coating
- Diamond tip gives more control at the tail with less drag and more speed.
- W shape tail help more manueverability in the water.
- Skim Board weighs 5.45 lbs & Recommended for riders 5 ft and above
- Dimensions (inches): 10.6 Tail x 20.6 Middle x 41 Height x 0.3 Thickness
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for Wood Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 4' 5" & under
|| 75 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 5' & More
|| 90 - 250 lbs
|| 39 - 42
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.