37 inch high quality Fiberglass Skimboards with new wave series are finally here for the enthusiast looking to advance their skills to the next level. This skimboard provides the ultimate in speed and maneuverability, making this board ideal for intermediate to expert. Its high density core also helps prevent against impact damage such as pressure dings.
- Pro shape template and graphics inspired by the hottest looks in surf.
- Professionally handcrafted high density polyurethane foam core
- Triaxial fiberglass wrap around with specially textured surface for enhanced grip
- Wider template & rounded squash tail create maximum planing for speed and maneuverability
- Recommended for riders that are ideal for Riders 4' to 5' and weigh 65 - 120 lbs
- Dimensions (inches): 4.7 Tail x 20.8 Middle x 37 Height x 0.34 Thickness
- Skimboard weighs 3.9 lbs
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 4' 5" & under
|| 75 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 10"
|| 90 - 140 lbs
|| 39 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.