WaveMaster Series is designed for ultimate performance and quality bodyboard for speed, projection and longevity. Its crescent shaped tail bodyboards are mainly used by drop knee riders and prone riders into tube riding with maximum stability. It features a strong, high density core, closed-cell foam made of super strong polymeric chains and it is suitable for both warm and cold water. Polyethylene top skin with unique heat seal bonding to the core preventing water from infiltrating into the core.
- Lightweight, impact strength durability, water-resistant and compact feeling
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) offers strong bottom skin, stiffness and speed
- Recommended for riders that are 6 ft & More Tall and weigh 150 - 250 lbs.
- Grooved slots on the bottom: minimize turbulence and increase board hold to wave allowing riders to maintain control.
- Pro Quality wrist leash with wristband to keep board close to body.
- Dimensions (inches): 23.5 Widest Part; 19.5 Tail Width; 13 Nose Width; 2.75 Thickness
- BodyBoard Weight: 3 lbs; Wrist Leash length of 34 inches.
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.