This 41" bodyboard from Big Lizard collection is designed and shaped with the beginning rider in mind for someone who wants to experience the thrill of bodyboarding for the first time. All combining to help catch waves easier and give you a better ride. This bodyboard is made with Expanded polystyrene (EPS) core covered by printed nylon on top and PP weaving fabric covered on bottom.
- Crescent tail for added directional control and maximum hold
- Detachable wrist leash to keep board close to body
- Bodyboard weighs 1.5 lb and 1.75 inch thickness
- EPS Foam Core; Printed nylon fabric on top and bottom with pp weaving fabric
- Recommended Rider that are 64 - 72 inches and weigh 85 - 150 lbs
- Width Dimensions (inches): 17.5 Tail; 10.8 Nose; 20.7 Widest
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.