The "Slick Lizard" is one of the best selling Boogie boards of all time. Our Performance Series bodyboard is designed for the beginner and the more experienced boarder to experience the thrill of bodyboarding. Sturdy construction for serious waves.
- Lightweight, durable, water-resistant hard slick bottom
- Crescent tail shape for added rider comfort and maximum hold
- High performance EPS Core giving good buoyancy; XPE deck giving a smooth surface
- Built-in & adjustable rentention wrist leash to keep board close to body
- Recommended for riders that are 62 - 69 inches and weigh 125 - 190 lbs.
- Width Dimensions (inches): 16 Tail; 11.3 Nose; 20 Widest
- Bodyboard weighs 1.9 lbs and has thickness of 1.9 inches
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.