The "Slick Lizard" is one of the best selling Boogie boards of all time. This boogie board is good for smaller riders ready to experience the thrill of the ocean water for the first time. Great for a lot of summer fun at the beach! Sturdy construction for serious waves. Hard slick underside provides a smoother surface for faster riding compared to the traditional ones with weave bottom. This boogie board will float enough to hold you up in the water, and catch waves easily.
- Crescent tail shape for added rider comfort and maximum hold
- 70 / 30 rail design for added ride stability and control.
- Made with a High Performance EPS core & water resistance slick bottom for durability
- Built-in wrist leash to keep board close to body
- Recommended Rider of less than 62" height & under 125 lbs weight.
- XPE deck giving a smooth surface
- BodyBoard weighs 1.5 lbs and 2.5 thickness
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.