The wave master series bodyboard is for performance, high velocity and projectivity. Drop knee and prone riders can use this body-board because of its crescent shaped tail that provides stability. The core is protected from water infiltration by the polyethylene skin at the top and is strengthened by polymeric chains in the foam that is made of closed cells. The board doesn't weigh much and is durable. The high-density polyethylene ensures speed, strength and firmness. For minimal turbulence and maximum control, the hard slick bottom is grooved. The wristband keeps the board close to the body.
- Lightweight, impact strength durability, water-resistant and compact feeling
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) offers strong bottom skin, stiffness and speed
- Recommended for riders that are 6 ft & More Tall and weigh 150 - 250 lbs.
- Grooved slots on the bottom: minimize turbulence and increase board hold to wave allowing riders to maintain control.
- Pro Quality wrist leash with wristband to keep board close to body.
- Dimensions (inches): 23.5 Widest Part; 19.5 Tail Width; 13 Nose Width; 2.75 Thickness
- BodyBoard Weight: 3 lbs; Pro Quality Wrist Leash with padded wristband.
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.