Wave Master Series is a ultimate design for the pros; concentrating on velocity, maneuverability and length. The tail is crescent-shaped makes the body-board suitable for use by drop-knee and prone riders for tube-riding as it provides the necessary stability. The core is of high density; with polymeric chained closed cell foam making it stronger. It works well in warm or cold water. Water is disallowed access as the board is covered in polyethylene skin. It is light, durable and water resistant. The polyethylene skin is high in density for strength, velocity and stiffness. The bottom has grooved-slots for less turbulence and more control. A wrist-leash keeps the board close to the rider. Once you see this body board, you will want to have it immediately; it has that effect on people.
- Lightweight, impact strength durability, water-resistant and compact feeling
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) offers strong bottom skin, stiffness and speed
- Recommended for riders that are 6 ft & More Tall and weigh 150 - 250 lbs.
- Grooved slots on the bottom: minimize turbulence and increase board hold to wave allowing riders to maintain control.
- Pro Quality wrist leash with wristband to keep board close to body.
- Dimensions (inches): 23.5 Widest Part; 19.5 Tail Width; 13 Nose Width; 2.75 Thickness
- BodyBoard Weight: 3 lbs; Wrist Leash length of 34 inches.
We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for 90 Days from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You may return new, unused, resalable item and must contain all original packaging and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, we shall replace the same item at no cost to you.
Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards
| RIDER HEIGHT
|| RIDER WEIGHT (lbs)
|| BOARD LENGTH (Inches)
| 5' & under
|| 100 lbs & under
|| 30 - 36
| 4' - 5'
|| 65 - 110 lbs
|| 36 - 38
| 4' 6" - 5' 6"
|| 90 - 130 lbs
|| 39 - 40
| 5' 5" - 6' 2"
|| 90 - 150 lbs
|| 41 - 42
| 6' & More
|| 150 - 250 lbs
The above chart is geared towards the beginner to intermediate surfer and are NOT life saving devices!. The choice of board size is all a matter of preference. Above is a general guide based on a rider's height and weight to help you select the best board length for you.