Wave Master Series is a ultimate design for the pros; concentrating on velocity, maneuverability and length. The tail is crescent-shaped makes the body-board suitable for use by drop-knee and prone riders for tube-riding as it provides the necessary stability. The core is of high density; with polymeric chained closed cell foam making it stronger. It works well in warm or cold water. Water is disallowed access as the board is covered in polyethylene skin. It is light, durable and water resistant. The polyethylene skin is high in density for strength, velocity and stiffness. The bottom has grooved-slots for less turbulence and more control. A wrist-leash keeps the board close to the rider. Once you see this body board, you will want to have it immediately; it has that effect on people.
- Lightweight, impact strength durability, water-resistant and compact feeling
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) offers strong bottom skin, stiffness and speed
- Recommended for riders that are 6 ft & More Tall and weigh 150 - 250 lbs.
- Grooved slots on the bottom: minimize turbulence and increase board hold to wave allowing riders to maintain control.
- Pro Quality wrist leash with wristband to keep board close to body.
- Dimensions (inches): 23.5 Widest Part; 19.5 Tail Width; 13 Nose Width; 2.75 Thickness
- BodyBoard Weight: 3 lbs; Pro Quality Wrist Leash with padded wristband.
== Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards == |= RIDER HEIGHT |= RIDER WEIGHT (lbs) |= BOARD LENGTH (Inches) | 5' & under | 100 lbs & under| 30 - 36 | 4' - 5' | 65 - 110 lbs | 36 - 38 | 4' 6" - 5' 6" | 90 - 130 lbs | 39 - 40 | 5' 5" - 6' 2"