Our ultimate WaveMaster Series is designed for performance and quality bodyboard for speed, projection and longevity. Its crescent shaped tail is perfect for those riders who like drop knee onto bodyboard to experience the exhilaration and fun that comes with sport. It features a strong, high density core, closed-cell foam made of super strong polymeric chains and it is suitable for both warm and cold water. Polyethylene top skin with unique heat seal bonding to the core preventing water from infiltrating into the core. A band that attaches to your wrist provides additional safety as you are never more than 34 inches away from the bodyboard at all times.
- Lightweight, impact strength durability, water-resistant and compact feeling
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) offers strong bottom skin, stiffness and speed
- Recommended for riders that are 6 ft & More Tall and weigh 150 - 250 lbs.
- Grooved slots on the bottom: minimize turbulence and increase board hold to wave allowing riders to maintain control.
- Pro Quality wrist leash with wristband to keep board close to body.
- Dimensions (inches): 23.5 Widest Part; 19.5 Tail Width; 13 Nose Width; 2.75 Thickness
- BodyBoard Weight: 3 lbs; Wrist Leash length of 34 inches.
== Recommended Sizing Chart for BodyBoards / Skimboards == |= RIDER HEIGHT |= RIDER WEIGHT (lbs) |= BOARD LENGTH (Inches) | 5' & under | 100 lbs & under| 30 - 36 | 4' - 5' | 65 - 110 lbs | 36 - 38 | 4' 6" - 5' 6" | 90 - 130 lbs | 39 - 40 | 5' 5" - 6' 2"