This 9 foot Octoganal shaped Umbrella is made from marine and awning grade 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic canvas material and providing 63 sq. ft coverage. It's superior design and stability of the sturdy frame is centered on the one-piece heavy duty hardwood pole (1.82 inch dia) and the large solid wood hub, engineered to stringent standards and finished with marine grade materials. All wood parts are made from African Mahogany (Boat and Bridge Construction quality) and coated with epoxy primer and polyurethane yacht varnish.
- Fabric is fade and mildew resistant, water repellant, 98% UV protection and backed by 5 year warranty.
- Functional Large air-vent for increased stability in strong winds and heat to dissipate.
- Protective sleeve at the bottom to prevent the wood swelling and distorting from moisture and becoming stuck in the base.
- Marine-grade stainless steel and brass fittings for long life and stylish look.
- Reinforcement of triple layer of fabric provides added strength against the stress of the elements with unique five stitch seams for maximum strength. Combined, it adds reinforcement at its most vulnerable points and prolongs the canopy's life
- Canopy is supported by 8 Ribs (Thickness: 1.38 x 0.79 inches) with Marine Pulley Lift system (Crank not recommended for long term commercial use) and heavy duty cordage for long-term performance (Boating industry quality)
- Overall Height (inches): 104 and 77 clearance from ground
- Product Weight: 44 lbs
- Limited Manufacturers Warranty of 3 years and most parts are easily replaceable.